Saturday, October 31, 2009

What loan company will make a property loan, W/O a down payment or collateral at; a reasonable inter

I will not be building on the property for at least 3-5yrs(mobile home). My other concern is to get the loan for 20 years or more. The bank I am working with now is willing to do $55,000 for 15 yrs, at $600.00 p/mo, I can't afford that. I am not quite willing to put home down as collateral. Please I'd really appreciate some sound advise.



What loan company will make a property loan, W/O a down payment or collateral at; a reasonable interest rate?

Depends on the state you are in. Check with your bank first. They might be willing to do it. Most lenders won't want to mess with that. A land/home package would be better and get you a better interest rate.



What loan company will make a property loan, W/O a down payment or collateral at; a reasonable interest rate?

I'm in the mortgage business and I don't know of anyone willing to do that. Maybe you could find a private lender or get seller financing.



What loan company will make a property loan, W/O a down payment or collateral at; a reasonable interest rate?

Not on those terms. Loan sharks and lenders that may consider that would have astronomical interest rates that would eat you alive.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great and amazing post about the loans and its facilities. Thanks for sharing this precious information.
    Business Loan Singapore

    ReplyDelete

 


Bank Interest © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting