Monday, October 26, 2009

Should I get a car loan? how does it work? I'm clueless?

Someone please tell me how to go about this, I'm on my own with this sort of thing....How long must I be established at my job before I am qualified for a car loan? I just opened my first bank account as well. Would this be a smart thing to do?



Should I get a car loan? how does it work? I'm clueless?

Today every person has need of car, because it has become the necessary need for the people and status symbol also. If you have bad credit history or poor credit history and look for purchase a car, then it is very tough for you. Due to bad credit history, lenders are not keen toward%26lt;!--providing you loan, but do not be discouraged.Generally, bad credit car loans are available at higher interest rate, but you can take at competitive interest rate after placing your assets as collateral in secured bad credit car loan. You may find some car loans here,



http://badcredits.awardspace.com/guarant...



You also can grab bad credit car loan without keeping your asset as collateral, but you have to pay competitively higher interest rate. Hence--%26gt;you can take this loan at better rate, because competition among lender.You can reduce your interest rate after talking with the lender



Should I get a car loan? how does it work? I'm clueless?

Car Loan Guide: http://carloan.autoonlineguide... Report It



Should I get a car loan? how does it work? I'm clueless?

If you really need a car it is probably a good idea. If you don't have to have a car right away save until you can actually buy it. Debt sucks.



Should I get a car loan? how does it work? I'm clueless?

I suggest you search the bank's website to look at all the terms and condition for car loans. Or even better is to drop by at any of the banks to seek more information. Cos for such loans there are a lot of conditions attached.



Also look out for the prevailing interest rate, because you have to note whether it is a fixed IR or a fluctuating IR. Below is a site that may help in your quest for the best car loan.



Should I get a car loan? how does it work? I'm clueless?

do you have a down payment? how established is your credit? some lenders think 1 year at the job is sufficient, other require 3 to consider it as stable. having a checking and savings account helps actually.



Should I get a car loan? how does it work? I'm clueless?

No, getting a loan is never, ever smart. The %26quot;smart%26quot; thing to do is save up your money and pay cash for a car. If you can't afford to pay cash for something, you can't afford that thing. So many people are in such big financial trouble because they never really understood that most basic of financial lessons... %26quot;If you don't have money for it now, you can't afford it.%26quot; But, instead of being smart, most people run off and go into debt and spend the rest of their life worried about money and running from creditors and wondering why they can never get ahead.



SAVE YOUR MONEY. BUY A CHEAP CAR. SAVE MORE MONEY. BUY A HOUSE. SAVE MORE MONEY. BUY A NICER CAR. SAVE MORE MONEY. RETIRE.



Should I get a car loan? how does it work? I'm clueless?

Buy a used car with your own cash.



Should I get a car loan? how does it work? I'm clueless?

Yoour bank will have soome cars for sale, I am sure, but why dont you try to get a personal loan and pay cash for a car. The interest rate is lower and you can establish credit with your bank

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Bank Interest © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting