Monday, October 26, 2009

I need a S$5000 salary loan?

I'm a foreign worker holding a Q1 employment pass here at Singapore, I tried applying at banks for a personal loan but they require PR status, I'm less than a year here at Singapore. Is there any credit facility here that can provide me loan even I'm not yet a PR? Thanks in advance for your answers.



I need a S$5000 salary loan?

May I ask why you need a loan since you have only been here for less than a year?



If it is for debt then www.css.org.sg can help you.



If it is for business startup, there are other channels for obtaining startup capital.



The other way is to ask your employer for salary advancement but really depends on your company that you are working for.



Depending on your salary level, you could apply for credit cards and obtain money through cash withdrawals but only if you are really really in dire straits.



If I know what you are borrowing for then my answers maybe better.



I need a S$5000 salary loan?

Find a loan shark



I need a S$5000 salary loan?

find a guarantor, the banks will lend it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Bank Interest © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting