Monday, October 26, 2009

Applying over the phone loan?

Okay so I applied for a loan over the phone with my bank. The Automatic Operator said that my decision will pend depending on my credit. How would I know if I got approved or not? Do I have to go to my Bank and ask the person if it got approved or Can I check my Balance in the bank to see if it got processed through their? Has this ever happened to anyone?



Applying over the phone loan?

you call them or they call you? if they called you make sure you werent scammed....hopefully you didnt give out info on an inbound call without verifying everything.



Applying over the phone loan?

Why didn't you just go into the bank to begin with? Why don't you just call the bank and ask them how you will find out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Bank Interest © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting