Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can y'all please help me find a good loan place?

Hey yalll..... i need yall to help me find a loan place online that helps you get a loan when you dont have a bank account and my boyfriend doesnt have any credit either so if anyone can help us i would really appercaite it



Can y'all please help me find a good loan place?

FIRST OFF, DONT EVER REPY TO SOMEONE ON HERE WANTING TO GIVE YOU A LOAN.



REPUTABLE LOAN COMPANIES DO NOT USE YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNTS!!!!!



Stay away form FastCashusa, CashCall and any other place that wants to charge ou interest of 100%!!!!



Don't give ANY personal info out to anyone online that tells you they can give you a loan and NEVER give money to someone for a loan!



Can y'all please help me find a good loan place?

Hello Everybody,



My name is Joy Trust, i live in U.K. just a few month ago i was in search for a loan of 閳?7,000 Pounds as my family was running out of money for feeding and my education. i was scammed about 閳?520 Pounds and i decided not to involve my self in such business, finally colleague of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. I made a trial and i am most grateful am i today, i was given a loan amount of 閳?9,000 Pounds by this great firm Luckson Loan Inc. managed by Mr, Jerry Luckson.



If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds i will advice you to, contact him via email jerryluckson41@yahoo.com and free from scams in the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Bank Interest © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting