Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where can I get a consolidation loan?

In the past I have had to take out loans to sort my Nan's finances out when she developed mild dementia and short term memory loss. This has meant that I have had a bad credit - which I am sorting out. I am looking for a loan of 鎷?5000 so that I can clear all my other loans, just pay the one loan and get some money into the bank so that I can set up my Pet Bereavement Support business (to run alongside my full time work as a Veterinary Receptionist). I live in rented accommodation and wondered if anyone can offer any suggestions?



Where can I get a consolidation loan?

There are plenty of them available.



But it sounds to me as if you are just going to get deeper in to debt.



A consolidation loan is the start of the sticky slope.



Get in touch with the CAB and speak to a dept councillor with the intention of getting an agreement with your creditors.



As you do not own your own property ,you are in a perfect position to go bankrupt and wipe out all your debt.



You can then start again, making sure you do not repeat your debt problem.



DO NOT go for a consolidation loan. They are a rip off.



AND dont answer any unsolicitored offers of cheap finance.



They are in it to make them rich. NOT to help you.



You have been warned.



You will just get deeeeeeeper in DEBT%26gt;



Where can I get a consolidation loan?

Whatever you do, do NOT approach one of these commercial high street lenders!



If you must, do it through the local CAB.



Where can I get a consolidation loan?

Hello Dear,



I am Donald George by name, the C E O of Donald Loan Firm, am a Reputable, %26amp; an accredited money Lender, who give out loans to individuals and companies in need of financial assistance.



Do you have a bad credit, or are you in need of money to pay bills? You can use this medium to solve all your problems as i render reliable beneficiary assistance and i will be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate.



Services Rendered include:



*Refinance



*Home Improvement



*Inventor Loans



*Auto Loans



*Debt Consolidation



*Horse Loans



*Line of Credit



*Second Mortgage



*Business Loans



*Personal Loans



*International Loans.



Please write back if interested. Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan Application Form to Fill. (No Social Security Number and no Credit Check, 100% Guaranteed!).



Looking forward to hear from you, permitting me to be of service to you. You can reach us via.... Email:donald_george85@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Bank Interest © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting