Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chances on getting a loan?

Ok so I want to get a loan for about 1,500 from my bank. Ive been there about 8 months. I make big deposits showing I make money Im self employed. I just made my first payment on my first credit card so not much credit history. I have a car title (8,000 car ). What things will I need to take with me to apply and what do you think my chances are?? Thanks for your help



Chances on getting a loan?

do not contact this richards loan agency! I am 鎷?50 poorer as I tried it a month ago and found out it was a big scam! i am still waiting for my loan.They harras me everyday, e-mailing me telling me to pay the bankcharges of 鎷?60 after I've already paid them 鎷?50. Please, don't be a fool like me



Chances on getting a loan?

sorry thanks for bringing it to our attention. Write a article in your local paper, call the news channel. Tell the whole world. These people suck I hate it get a honest real job!!!!!! Report It



Chances on getting a loan?

try this you can get loan for your needs



http://www.freewebs.com/***********



Chances on getting a loan?

its really up to the bank. bring with you all your forms of ID. bring in all proof of income you have for as long as you have records. bring the car title as proof of collateral, if they want that. tax records are good too. each bank sets it own lending policy's.



Chances on getting a loan?

With a clean credit record and collateral of $8,000 (your car) you should have no problem getting a loan for $1,500 from any bank. They will probably put a lien on the car and require you to show proof of insurance to protect their collateral.



Important: DON'T go to one of these title loan places ... they are a serious rip off that charge huge interest rates for doing the same thing a bank will do for a much more reasonable rate.



MORE Important: Don't default on the loan or make late payments once you get it .... if you do it'll hurt your credit report and you could possibly have you car repossessed.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Bank Interest © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting