Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I not having fund to get my son higher education.And I got the chance my mistake of credit bank to u

I was in debt and my son is seeking admission in the college and I am helpless in paying his college fees.



But to make him true to his dream for the reasone he is very good in study . I joined my first job in my life as a Insurance selling man.



Fortunately I been selected in the company at age 41 and on salary slip education loan has been given by bank.



Now the deemand of daily expences has arised I met it for seven months but company asked me to leave the job as I am got giving him the good target as there expectation.



Mean while some credit card company approched me and have issued credit card.



And I used my full limit only in providing education to my both son and lost my limit.Now I do not have to pay and even it is hard to think of food arrangement for four months.



Now what can I do? Either to face a jail or Run away from my house for next hard life.



I not having fund to get my son higher education.And I got the chance my mistake of credit bank to use it.?

Your son should try going to a community college he will save a lot of money and he can always get a scholarship (if he does well) and then transfer to a 4 year college



I not having fund to get my son higher education.And I got the chance my mistake of credit bank to use it.?

Hi,



I used %26quot;Credit Solution%26quot; to settle my debt .They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It's legitimate.I came accross this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:



http://shortlinks.co.uk/2v3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Bank Interest © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting