Wednesday, May 26, 2010

If your student loan was cancelled about 12 years ago due to disability and they told you if you eve

to school, your loan will then need to be repaid (don't know if that is only if you try to get a student loan or just enroll), will this still apply 10-143 years later as it was.



I was thinking of going back to school as my life is so poor but afraid I'll have to take this loan back on..who would know (besides bank)



If your student loan was cancelled about 12 years ago due to disability and they told you if you ever go back?

I I am in the same situation and yes I understand it as to if you ever get a loan in your name again. I would simply pay cash and save the headache :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Bank Interest © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting